There are three different types of membership within The Orchard Players: Adult, Junior and Associate.
Adult Membership is for all those over the age of 18 who are no longer in full time education. There are two options available:
- £55 - this entitles you to become a member for one year. This means you are able to perform in both the summer show and Christmas pantomime within that membership year. This type of membership is payable in March at the start of the summer show rehearsals.
- £40 - this entitles you to become a member for one show. This means you are able to perform in either the summer show or Christmas pantomime. This type of membership is payable in March (for the summer show) or September (for the Christmas pantomime).
Junior Membership is for all those aged between 9 and 18. It can be extended for those in full time education in liaison with Lynn Perera (Membership Secretary).
- £20 - entitles you to become a member for one show and to perform in that show. It is payable in March (for the summer show) or September (for the Christmas pantomime).
Associate Membership is for non-performing members who wish to be a part of The Orchard Players.
- £5 - entitles you to become an Associate Member for one year.
The benefits of becoming a member of The Orchard Players includes:
- The chance to perform in The Orchard Players productions
- Unlimited access The Orchard Players wardrobe for personal use e.g. fancy dress parties
- Chance to get more involved with our fundraising events
Please note that there may be additional costs involved when you become a member of The Orchard Players. All members are encouraged to wear jazz shoes (essential for performing members) and The Orchard Players t-shirts for all rehearsals. These are available for purchase through The Orchard Players. We also have jumpers available to buy!